After seven straight down days, the Merrill Lynch H0A0 high yield index finally had a small up day today. It looks like the junk bond index may be setting up for the usually strong high yield seasonal period in January.
Some recent articles published on Seeking Alpha:
- AGC looks pretty cheap (Nov. 21)
- Afraid of higher interest rates- Check out EVG (Nov. 17)
- Article on GAM (Nov. 9)
- Article on ARK High Yield fund (Oct. 31)
- Article on VVR Senior Loan Fund (Oct. 23)
- Article on JLS Mortgage Fund (Oct. 14)